Adolescents and young adults with cancer (#aya) are invited to bring a friend or family member to Answer2Cancer, a free education/support event for AYAs.
Find #cancer community, resources, and skills for coping with cancer. Eat @saltandstraw ice cream. Come meet other cool people and talk about why #everythingmatters.
Plus, get social with us @Answer2CancerOR or facebook.com/answer2cancerOR/.
• Having the Cancer Conversation
• Dating and relationships
• Being your own BFF and advocating for yourself
• Symptom care
• Survivorship and long-term planning
• Cancer at work or school
• Financial smarts and legal rights
• Coping strategies and navigating through emotions
• Where and how to find quality info
• Chemo brain and pain
• Peer-to-peer support
The whole day of April 7 will be about all things cancer. You can attend beginning at 8:30 a.m. or join us at 1:30. Your choice. The event will be held at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel near Lloyd Center, 1000 N.E. Multnomah St., Portland, OR 97232. Sorry, registration is closed.